- Upload your resume NOW!
- Receipt and confirmation of your application.
- Pre-selection – Based on a review of your skills and competencies.
- Phone interview – First contact with a Talent Acquisition team member and hiring manager to discuss your interests and your technical knowledge.
- Technical interview – According to the position to be filled.
- Online Assessments - Psychometric assessments, verbal and numerical reasoning (depending on the requirements of the position to be filled).
- Our interviews – An opportunity to introduce yourself and to get to know Grass Valley, a Belden Brand. Share with us your work and academic experiences as well as demonstrate your technical skills. A Wonderlic ability test will also be administrated during this step (depending on the requirements of the position to be filled). It’s the time to really stand out.
- Your application has not been retained at this time? We will let you know and keep your resume in our talent pool for opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- Conditional Offer – You are the candidate we were looking for! A final offer will be made following the favorable results of the references check.
- References - A background check, professional references, employment confirmation, education confirmation as well as a drug test (United States only) will be performed.
- Final Offer – Onboarding with Grass Valley, a Belden Brand. It’s now time to deploy your ideas, expand your knowledge and broadcast your talent.
Are you looking to gain real work experience, be versatile and bring your potential to the next level? Whether you are hands-on, enjoy working with systems, or love solving difficult problems, as an intern at Grass Valley, a Belden Brand you will be offered a wide range of possibilities allowing you to convert your ideas into great opportunities!
What profile are you?
> Computer Science
> Software Engineering
> Computer Engineering
> Electrical Engineering
> Industrial Engineering
What position suits you best?
> Software Developer
> Software Test Specialist
> Integration Specialist
> Software & Hardware Test Specialist
> FPGA Hardware Designer
Grass Valley, a Belden Brand partners with various universities and colleges as an active on-campus recruiter. You can learn more about the student opportunities and apply by visiting your university internship department.