Hillsboro, Ore., November 5, 2013
— Through a series of live presentations and personalized demonstrations, Grass Valley
® will exhibit its industry leading range of end-to-end workflow efficiencies at the International Broadcast Equipment Exhibition (Inter BEE) at booth 7316. The show takes place at the Makuhari Messe International Convention Complex from November 13-15, 2013 in Tokyo, Japan.
Inter BEE will be the launchpad in Japan for Grass Valley's GV Director
™ Nonlinear Live Production System and EDIUS® 7
the latest version of Grass Valley's multiformat nonlinear editing software.
GV Director combines the functionality of a switcher, video server, graphics generator, and multiviewer in a simple, powerful, and creative workspace. EDIUS 7 is an industry-leading solution for editors working on fast turn production in broadcast news, newsmagazine, and studio program content, as well as professional video editors working on organizational, documentary, and 4K theatrical productions.
Also having its Japanese debut is the newly introduced CommandCenter
™ Broadcast System Control and the LDX Compact
™ series of cameras.
CommandCenter provides comprehensive tools to configure, control, monitor, and diagnose a wide range of broadcast infrastructure devices. This results in the ability to take total control over multiple and complex infrastructure tasks by creating custom views of specific workflows. The new LDX Compact series is a compact form factor camera specifically designed for tight spaces and POV applications. The LDX Compact offers the same image performance and all of the control features of the LDX Series cameras in a smaller mechanical package—with advanced imaging, processing, and performance.
"Inter BEE is an opportunity for Grass Valley to showcase our latest product line to the Japanese market and have a dialogue with our customers about technology trends, such as 4K. With Japan set to broadcast in 4K in mid-2014, we are interested to gauge the impact that this pioneering technology will have on the Japanese broadcast industry," said Stephen Wong, Senior Vice President of APAC, Grass Valley.
Also on display at the Grass Valley Inter BEE booth:
- LDX Series™ of cameras combine superior CMOS imagers with advanced video processing for a wide variety of formats, along with flexible licensing of features and formats.
- Karrera® Video Production Center providing powerful 3G video processing with flexibility and scalability to empower its users. Now available with K-Frame™ a new modular approach to production switchers.
- GV Edge™ delivers an integrated playout solution with playout control, asset management, and superior graphics capabilities.
- GV STRATUS® Nonlinear Media Production Tools offering the only full set of production tools in one application, enhancing workflow efficiencies and increasing the quality of content.
- K2 Summit® Production Client enhances playout versatility by combining resolutions, formats, and file types. K2 Summit is the answer for speed and stability for any broadcast environment.
- K2 Dyno® Replay System provides shared resources, flexible channel use, and intuitive interfaces that empower all levels of replay operators for creation of replays, highlights, and playlist packages.
- EDIUS Turnkey (HDWS 3GX/3GX Elite, REXCEED X1000/X100V) is a complete turnkey system for non-linear editing workstation that boasts high performance and supports a variety of input output.
- Trinix® NXT digital video routing switcher architecture keeps the signal path as simple as possible, while incorporating advanced circuit technology.
- Jupiter™ routing control solution features a flexible and expandable distributed architecture that can grow with your production facility. Jupiter handles everything from small production or dubbing operations to very large facilities.
- ADVC® G-Series, a multi-purpose digital video converter, designed to manage a variety of different A/V tasks and suited to events and staging, corporate AV centers and broadcast display applications.
- T2™ is an intelligent digital disk recorder (iDDR) that combines advanced nonlinear production features with VTR-like controls, with playback and record channels.
Grass Valley official resellers will also showcase cameras, production and workflow solutions at their booth. Itochu Cable System will display GV Edge (booth #5406), Kyoshin Communications will display GV Director (#7101) and Studer Japan Broadcast will display LDX camera, GV Director and the Kayenne Video Production Center switcher (booth #4211).
Now in its 49th year, Inter BEE is widely recognized by the industry as the largest audio, video and communications exhibition in Japan where leading suppliers and professionals demonstrate a wide range of domestic and international broadcast equipment. The show draws thousands of attendees from around the globe. For more information please visit: www.inter-bee.com/en/.
Grass Valley is changing the way live television is made and delivered. Recognized with 18 Emmy® awards for technology innovation, Grass Valley's product portfolio—from image acquisition to playout—offers a complete end-to-end workflow of flexible, forward thinking solutions which enable broadcasters and content owners to build multiscreen, multiplatform futures. By simplifying and enhancing the way content is produced and distributed, Grass Valley gives customers the freedom they need to be creative in the studio, the field, and the newsroom. Merging optimizations of IT technologies with best-in-breed media systems, Grass Valley's next generation solutions deliver higher quality and greater efficiencies. Customers include world-leading broadcasters, teleproduction facilities, service providers, government, religious, educational, corporate, and independent video professionals. Grass Valley is headquartered in Hillsboro, OR, and maintains local presence across the globe with offices throughout North and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific regions.
For information about Grass Valley solutions and services, please visit www.grassvalley.com.