Hillsboro, Ore., November 15, 2013
— Grass Valley
® will showcase an industry-leading range of end-to-end workflow efficiencies at the upcoming Sichuan TV Festival being held November 16-18 in Chengdu, China. The Sichuan TV Festival is hosted by the State Administration of Press, Publication Radio, Film and Television (SARFT) and the Sichuan Provincial People's Government. The Festival is one of Asia's most respected gatherings for broadcasters to share new ideas, sample new technologies, and network with their industry peers.
"Broadcasters are increasingly looking for solutions that can streamline their workflow, while delivering high-quality content, particularly in China, where the broadcast and TV market is growing rapidly and products and services are becoming more widely available. Grass Valley is well positioned to deliver the solutions broadcasters need across the entire value chain," said Stephen Wong, Senior Vice President of APAC, Grass Valley.
Grass Valley is partnering with its reseller, CSS Group, to showcase products at booth A21. Through a series of live demonstrations and hands-on tutorials, Grass Valley will present the following product lines:
- K2 Summit® Production Client enhances playout versatility by combining resolutions, formats, and file types. K2 Summit is the answer for speed and stability for any broadcast environment.
- K2 Dyno® S Replay System provides shared resources, flexible channel use, and intuitive interfaces that empower all levels of replay operators for creation of replays, highlights, and playlist packages.
- LDX Series™ of advanced imaging cameras which combine superior CMOS imagers with advanced video processing for a wide variety of formats, along with flexible licensing of features and formats.
- Karrera® Video Production Center providing powerful 3G video processing with flexibility and scalability to empower its users. Now available with K-Frame™ a new modular approach to production switchers.
- T2™ is an intelligent digital disk recorder (iDDR) that combines advanced nonlinear production features with VTR-like controls, with playback and record channels.
Now in its 12th year, the annual Sichuan TV Festival is widely recognized in the industry as a leading broadcast, audio, and video exhibition in China where major manufacturers and professionals demonstrate a wide range of domestic and international broadcast equipment. With a special emphasis on broadcasters in the southern region of China, the show draws thousands of attendees from around the globe. For more information please visit: http://en.sctvf.com.cn.
Grass Valley is changing the way live television is made and delivered. Recognized with 18 Emmy® awards for technology innovation, Grass Valley's product portfolio—from image acquisition to playout—offers a complete end-to-end workflow of flexible, forward thinking solutions which enable broadcasters and content owners to build multiscreen, multiplatform futures. By simplifying and enhancing the way content is produced and distributed, Grass Valley gives customers the freedom they need to be creative in the studio, the field, and the newsroom. Merging optimizations of IT technologies with best-in-breed media systems, Grass Valley's next generation solutions deliver higher quality and greater efficiencies. Customers include world-leading broadcasters, teleproduction facilities, service providers, government, religious, educational, corporate, and independent video professionals. Grass Valley is headquartered in Hillsboro, OR, and maintains local presence across the globe with offices throughout North and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific regions.
For information about Grass Valley solutions and services, please visit www.grassvalley.com.