Hillsboro, Ore., January 22, 2014
— Grass Valley®
will be demonstrating its latest innovations in live production workflows at the upcoming Broadcast Video Expo (BVE) 2014. Visitors to the Grass Valley stand (P05) can experience first-hand demonstrations of some of the company's key broadcast technologies, including the popular GV STRATUS®
Nonlinear Media Production Tools, the GV Edge™
Integrated Playout System, the LDX WorldCam™
advanced imaging camera with XCU™
(eXchangeable Control Unit) base stations, and the GV Director™
Nonlinear Live Production System — which is making its first public debut in the UK.
"London's BVE show is an ideal venue for Grass Valley to connect with its European customers and share with them our latest newsroom innovations," commented Said Bacho, Senior Vice President, EMEA, Grass Valley. "We have invested in our own stand this year, as we fully believe in this show's importance to flourish growth in Northern Europe—especially in the UK. We'll be demonstrating some powerful products all which break technology boundaries and set new paradigms for broadcasters and media organizations around the globe."
Visitors to the Grass Valley stand will see a range of solutions on display, including:
- GV Director Nonlinear Live Production System—a multipurpose tool that combines the functionality of a switcher, video server, graphics generator, and multiviewer in one application
- GV STRATUS Nonlinear Media Production Tools—brings the newsroom to the field with the only full set of production tools in one application, enhancing workflow efficiencies, and increasing the quality of content
- GV Edge Integrated Playout System—delivers an integrated playout solution with playout control, asset management, and superior graphics capabilities
- LDX WorldCam and LDX Compact™ series—provides ultimate format flexibility and high-quality HD imaging
- K2 Dyno® Replay System with K2 Summit® media server—a comprehensive set of live production tools that dramatically expand the possibilities for HD and SD live production.
Grass Valley will also be supporting its various channel partners in the UK at the show. "We recognize that our channel partners are highly valuable to building upon existing successes and achieving the growth we desire in the region," added Bacho.
Partners offering Grass Valley demonstrations include: WTS (Stand H62): K2 Dyno
Replay System with K2 Summit
media server, Karrera®
Video Production Center switcher and the LDX WorldCam
advanced imaging camera CVP (Stand E36): GV Director
Nonlinear Live Production System and LDX WorldCam HOLDAN (Stand J32): EDIUS®
Multiformat Nonlinear Editing Software, 4K Workflow, T2™
Intelligent Disk Recorder (iDDR), and the ADVC®
BVE 2014 is taking place from 25-27 February at the Excel Exhibition and Conference Center in London.
Grass Valley is changing the way live television is made and delivered. Recognized with 18 Emmy® Awards for technology innovation, Grass Valley's product portfolio—from image acquisition to playout—offers a complete end-to-end workflow of flexible, forward thinking solutions which enable broadcasters and content owners to build multiscreen, multiplatform futures. By simplifying and enhancing the way content is produced and distributed, Grass Valley gives customers the freedom they need to be creative in the studio, the field, and the newsroom. Merging optimizations of IT technologies with best-in-breed media systems, Grass Valley's next generation solutions deliver higher quality and greater efficiencies. Customers include world-leading broadcasters, teleproduction facilities, service providers, government, religious, educational, corporate, and independent video professionals. Grass Valley is headquartered in Hillsboro, OR, and maintains local presence across the globe with offices throughout North and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific regions.
For information about Grass Valley solutions and services, please visit www.grassvalley.com.