MONTREAL, June 3, 2014
— Grass Valley, a Belden Brand, is demonstrating a range of sophisticated live production solutions at the Telemundo Expo Cine Video Television Show 2014, being held June 3-6 in Mexico City, Mexico. Attendees will find demonstrations of the K2 Dyno Replay System, K2 Summit 3G media server, the LDX Flex studio camera system, the Kayenne Video Production Center switcher, GV STRATUS Nonlinear Media Production Tools and the GV Director Integrated Nonlinear Live Production System, as well as the award-winning Densité modular processing platform.
"We're excited by the rapid growth of the broadcast and media markets in Mexico. The region has great potential, and shows like Telemundo Expo give us the opportunity to build on that momentum in a very personal way," said Leonel da Luz, vice president sales, Latin America, Grass Valley. "Our booth demonstrations illustrate our commitment to delivering highly adaptable and flexible live production solutions to broadcasters and media companies across Mexico."
Grass Valley is exhibiting the following products with Comtelsat at booth B-4:
- The K2 Dyno Replay System, which includes new features such as AnySpeed dynamic playback and 4K pan/zoom extraction support
- The K2 Summit 3G media server, which gives users a 24/7/365 file-based infrastructure with high-performance file operations
- The LDX Flex studio camera system for single format 1080i or 720p acquisition
- The Kayenne Video Production Center switcher, with K-Frame can deliver full 3G 1080p50/60 HD support
- GV STRATUS Nonlinear Media Production Tools, now with an improved service-oriented architecture for more efficient workflows
- The GV Director Integrated Nonlinear Live Production System, which includes enhanced real-time streaming to reach worldwide audiences
Grass Valley is also exhibiting at the Excelencia booth B-3, where attendees will see:
- Kaleido Multiviewers, with unmatched picture quality and layout flexibility
- The award winning Densité modular processing platform featuring the XVP-3901 up/down/cross converter and other video and audio processing capabilities, including Dolby
- The Densité HMP-1801 single card, a solid-state media server for capture and playback of HD and SD video sequences
- Automatic Loudness Control (ALC) solutions that dynamically detect and correct excessive audio loudness
- Vertigo branding graphics automation and asset management, designed for easy and highly productive graphics generation
- The Imagestore-Modular single card 3Gbps/HD/SD master control and branding, offering exceptional space and cost efficiency
- The NVISION Compact CR1616, a space and cost efficient compact router ideally suited to utility routing applications
The Telemundo Expo Cine Video Television Show is being held at the World Trade Center Mexico from June 3-6, 2014. For more information, visit: http://10times.com/cine-video-television.
For information about Grass Valley solutions and services, please visit new.grassvalley.com.
The new Grass Valley keeps broadcasters, content owners and service providers future-ready as they navigate the changing landscape of television. With the most comprehensive collection of workflow solutions in the industry, Grass Valley delivers end-to-end television production and content distribution workflows that enable the efficiency and flexibility broadcasters need to stay competitive today — while offering technological foresight they need to keep pace with consumers' desires for more content on more devices. Grass Valley, headquartered in Montreal, leverages the collective expertise and depth of the Grass Valley Group and Miranda Technologies, each having been acquired by St. Louis-based Belden Inc. Belden delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today's applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. For more information visit www.belden.com.