San Francisco, Calif., May 30, 2013 — Grass Valley will be exhibiting its latest innovations in end-to-end live production workflows at InfoComm 2013, 12-14 June, Florida. Visitors to the Grass Valley booth (#5659) will be able to see live demonstrations of its switchers, media server and client solutions, and cameras, designed to enable content creators ranging from broadcasters, corporations, universities, entertainment and hospitality venues, and houses of worship (HOW), to cost-effectively produce, deliver and manage live content across multiple distribution platforms.
On display will be the LDX Flex™ studio camera, the GV Director™ Integrated Nonlinear Live Production Center, the EDIUS® nonlinear editing solution, the K2 Solo® Media Server and the T2™ intelligent Digital Disk Recorder (iDDR).
"We're looking forward to showing InfoComm visitors exciting demonstrations of the latest additions to our product portfolio," said Mike Cronk, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Grass Valley. "These solutions are demonstrable evidence of how Grass Valley is leading innovation in response to our customers' evolving needs in the changing media landscape."
The full list of Grass Valley solutions on show is:
• The LDX Flex is the entry-level offering in the LDX Series of cameras. With upgradeable software the LDX Flex allows users to enhance the camera's functionality as they require, whether it is for a matter of days or indefinitely.
• The award-winning GV Director Integrated Nonlinear Live Production Center brings a new paradigm to live production workflows. Combining the power of a switcher, multiviewer, graphics and effects, the GV Director is suitable for all production environments, such as houses of worship, image magnification (IMAG) applications, educational institutions, as well as fixed venues, production studios and trucks.
• EDIUS nonlinear editing software is the world's fastest editor when mixing formats on the same timeline. It offers advanced real-time editing capabilities and features and is software-upgradeable between versions (Neo, Express, Pro, and Elite) so users can have the exact functionality level they require.
• K2 Solo is Grass Valley's purpose-built, standalone device that delivers 24/7/365 file-based infrastructure and high-performance file operations. The high-quality HD media server delivers the same functionality as a two-channel K2 Summit 3G but takes up 50% less space, which makes it ideal for small production studios and mobile production trucks.
• The T2 intelligent Digital Disk Recorder (iDDR) is a flexible, cost-effective, high-performing server system. With advanced nonlinear production features and supporting a variety of SD and HD, the T2™ connects to all professional AV equipment and can be integrated into any environment.
Grass Valley will be offering live demonstrations of all its products during InfoComm 2013, 8-15 June, at the Orange County Convention Center, Florida.
Grass Valley® is changing the way live television is made and delivered. Recognized with 18 Emmy® awards for technology innovation, Grass Valley's product portfolio—from image acquisition to playout—offers a complete end-to-end workflow of flexible, future-proofed solutions which enable broadcasters and content owners to build multiscreen, multiplatform futures. By simplifying and enhancing the way content is produced and distributed, Grass Valley gives customers the freedom they need to be creative in the studio, the field, and the newsroom. Merging optimizations of IT technologies with best-in-breed media systems, Grass Valley's next generation solutions deliver higher quality and greater efficiencies. Customers include world-leading broadcasters, teleproduction facilities, service providers, government, religious, educational, corporate, and independent video professionals. Grass Valley is headquartered in San Francisco, and maintains local presence across the globe with offices throughout North and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific regions.
For information about Grass Valley solutions and services, please visit www.grassvalley.com.