Two triple-switching relay boards providing:
Two dedicated blackburst monitoring/changeover boards, each providing:
- Six independent input pairs, primary and secondary with relay-protected output (12 inputs/6 outputs) monitored for sync pulse and color burst levels
- Changeover switched by relay
- Ideal for monitoring analog video, blackburst tri-level sync and other test signals with sync pulse and color burst levels
One dedicated SDI monitoring/changeover board with:
- Primary and secondary inputs feeding one switching output
- Connectors: BNC
Two AES/EBU monitoring/changeover switches, each with:
- Primary and secondary HD or SD-SDI input feeding one switching output
- Changeover switched by active buffers
- Connectors: BNC
- Main and reserve AES/EBU audio input and output available through the AES/EBU 15-pin Sub D connector
- May be connected as balanced or unbalanced audio
switches and LEDsGPI I/O:
220/240V, 40 VA max.
Max. 5.2 kg (11.46 lbs.) fully equippedHeight:
44 mm (1.72 in.) (1 RU)Width:
482.6 mm (19 in.)Depth (excluding connectors):
435 mm (17.13 in.)Operating temperature:
0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
November 25, 2013
Hillsboro, Ore., November 25, 2013 — Brazil's Canção Nova, a non-profit Catholic Community located in Cachoeira Paulista in the state of São Paulo, is upgrading its broadcast infrastructure with a range of Grass Valley® solutions including five Maestro™ branding and master control systems, five Concerto™ 64x64 routing switchers, five GeckoFlex™ signal processing systems, and six K2 Summit® servers for optimized live event workflows. The system will be live in November and span five locations.
Hillsboro, Ore., November 12, 2013 — Bank TV, a satellite broadcaster in the Ukraine, has launched a complete, end-to-end high definition (HD) news production solution from Grass Valley® to facilitate the smooth delivery of its 24/7programming. At the core of the broadcaster's new structure is GV STRATUS® nonlinear media production tools for enhanced production and a streamlined workflow. GV STRATUS is being used in tandem with EDIUS® multiformat nonlinear editing software and GV Edge™ Integrated Playout System with K2 Edge™ playout nodes for 24/7 playout. This deal with Bank TV builds upon the recent momentum generated by Grass Valley in the Ukrainian broadcast market as well as traction gained by GV STRATUS in the EMEA region.