- Intel Core i3 -2120 3.3 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 80 GB 7,200 RPM system drive, CD-ROM drive, DirectX 9 compatible
- Integrated or discrete HD graphics with 256 MB of memory minimum
- Single Ethernet 1000 Base-T network interface
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Two Intel Xeon 5410 Quad Core 2.33 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 100 GB 7,200 RPM system drive, CD-ROM drive, DirectX 10 compatible
- Integrated or discrete HD graphics card with 512 MB of memory minimum
- Dual Ethernet 1000 Base-T network interface or Single Ethernet 100 Base-T + Fiber Channel interface
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- MPEG-4 part 2 up to 1.5 Mb/s proxy encoding (1 video + 8 audio tracks)
For a complete list of specifications, please refer to the Grass Valley STRATUS data sheet.
October 23, 2014
MONTREAL, October 23, 2014 — Grass Valley, a Belden Brand, will partner with FDM Broadcast, a broadcast production solutions provider, at the CAPER Show 2014. As the new exclusive provider of Grass Valley production solutions in Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia, FDM Broadcast will demonstrate a wide range of live production and news production products at the show. The LDX Series and LDX Compact series cameras, Karrera with K-Frame, K2 Summit 3G production client, K2 Dyno replay system, GV STRATUS, EDIUS, NVISION 8500 hybrid router, Imagestore master control system, Densité infrastructure, Kaleido-IP video multiviewer and GV Guardian will all be showcased at the FDM Broadcast booth G10.
MONTREAL, September 12, 2014 — As part of its ongoing commitment to open standards architecture, Grass Valley, a Belden Brand, and Aspera, an IBM Company, have teamed up to expand the file transfer capabilities of GV STRATUS. With Aspera's FASP transport technology, video files will now transfer more quickly, reliably and securely between broadcasters, content owners and service providers regardless of transfer distances, file sizes or network conditions.