AMPP may be hosted on these infrastructures
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Microsoft Azure
- Or provided by Grass Valley
- AVC / H.264: 4:2:0 or 4:2:2, 8- and 10-bit
- HEVC / H.265: 4:2:0 8 and 10-bit
- Dolby E, Digital (AC3) and Digital Plus (E-AC3)
- MPEG1 Layer 2
WAN/LAN Transport Protocols
- AMPP Streaming
- RIST Basic and Main Profile
- SMPTE ST 2022-2 / MPEG-TS
Encryption and protection
- DTLS-SRTP encryption
- SCTE-104 and SCTE-35
- Conforms to the best IT practices of a representational state transfer (REST) architecture.
- IP streaming in AMPP is encrypted when applicable.
- AMPP authentication is handled through an Identity Service which can optionally delegate authentication to a third-party server (e.g., OKTA)
- To ensure strict security standards are maintained, Grass Valley also regularly conducts third-party penetration testing.
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP