The OCP 400 camera control panel is one of the smallest available, and works with any LDX Series, LDX Compact or LDK camera. Everything you need is packed into the OCP 400 operational control panel, including variable matrix control, fine skin-detail adjustments and installation adjustments. You'll have easy access to all levels of operational and technical parameters, and the ability to store preferred settings of any LDX Series or LDK camera.
- Supports C2IP camera control interface protocol supported by all LDX Series, LDX Compact and LDK cameras
- Tilted backlit LCD display for maximum readability
- Easy setup and camera-number selection
- Access levels include main operational functions, advanced functions, and maintenance
- Very clear and dimmable tally and ISO indicators
- Adjustable knob intensity to accommodate wide variety of applications from mobile unit to outdoor use
- Smart card for storing operational and technical parameters for cameras of the LDX Series, LDX Compact and LDK lines
Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 354 x 82 x 85 mm (13.9 x 3.2 x 3.3 in) without joystick
Weight (approx.): 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
Operating temperatures: 0 to +45° C (32 to 113° F)
Storage temperatures: -25 to +70° C (-13 to 158° F)
Power requirements: +12 VDC nom.
Power consumption: 8.5 W max.
Ethernet connection: RJ-45 connector; 10Base-T, 100Base-TX compliant with IEEE-802.3
Serial connections Sub D connector, RS-232 or RS-422 protocol
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP