Monitoring and Control of All Key Elements using iControl SNMP
iControl SNMP for iControl Web simplifies SNMP monitoring and control across multiple signal formats and platforms over an entire network. iControl offers one of the most extensive libraries of SNMP drivers in the industry, and this library is continuously being expanded. It ranges from routing switchers to receivers, and from signal analyzers to encoders. The iControl SNMP Driver Creator allows any user to create his own SNMP drivers for iControl.
Embedded SNMP MIB Browser
- Allows any SNMP-enabled device to interface to iControl
- Load SNMP MIB files from all SNMP-Enabled platform
- Perform control and monitoring of devices
- Supports SET and GET commands
- Easily drop items into iControl Website Creator for graphical depiction of elements in iControl’s visually rich user interfaces
- Quickly drop items into the iControl Alarm Browser for advanced management of alarms, including logging, scheduling and e-mail notification
|IC-SNMP-MANAGER||SNMP manager software|
|IC-SNMP-DRIVER-CREATOR||iControl SNMP driver creator — Allows creation of iControl SNMP drivers for third-party devices|
|IC-BASE-EDITION-V3||iControl Base Edition including: 1 RU Dell PowerEdge R330 application server, iControl navigator application, GSM alarm management service and Densité card management service|
|IC-BASE-EDITION-ENT-V3||iControl Base Edition including: 1 RU Enterprise-Grade Dell PowerEdge R330 application server with redundant power supplies and disk drive with RAID controller, iControl navigator application, GSM alarm management service and Densité card management service|
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
iControl SNMP for iControl Web from Grass Valley simplifies SNMP monitoring and control across multiple signal formats and platforms over an entire network.
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP