Camera Shading Control Panel and Tablet Application
Grading from Anywhere via IP or Cloud
With Grass Valley's Creative Grading, the Focus and LDX camera series unleash their full potential. Creative Grading is a new camera shading control panel and tablet application that redefines the human interface and puts the user in full control of the creative power that lives inside Grass Valley cameras by either using on-prem IP or the cloud from any connected location via AMPP.
Using either or both a tablet and an intensively-tested new control panel, Creative Grading transforms camera shading from what was numeric on/off thinking to a holistic view of organic curves and color shaping. For ease in visualization, the larger UI of the...
- Ethernet-based camera control system
- Supports 10/100Base-T networks
- Uses C2IP, a TCP/IP-based protocol
- Uses off-the-shelf standard network infrastructure
- Supports all Grass Valley digital LDX cameras
- Camera control:
- Multicamera control supports up to 99 cameras
- Multipoint control supports multiple control points per camera
- OCP 400 operational control panel:
- Features capabilities found in conventional master control panels
- Comfortable, very compact (82 mm wide) design
- Intuitive interface
- Hard-style buttons
- CGP 500 – Creative Grading Panel:
- Can be a direct replacement for OCP 400
- When paired with CCS-ONE and CGA provides many more assignable options for direct control
- Joystick simultaneously enables full control of four controls of choice, such as Iris, Master Black, Variable Gain and Variable Color Temperature
- Assignable knobs provide direct access for Gamma Level, ND Filter, Detail Level and Saturation or any other set of controls that are required for the task at hand
- CCS-ONE – Cameras Control Server:
- Creative Grading replacement for the Master Control functionality of the MCP 450
- Hosts up to 99 cameras
- Supports networking and security tools for distributed production
- Creative Grading App:
- Intuitive, graphic representation of parameter controls
- Tablet-driven interface can be used without CGP 500 for lightweight distributed shading
- Creative Grading:
- Control with panel and (optional) tablet
- Adjust camera parameters as logical groupings
- Seamlessly shift a camera from one look to the next with a single hand — even when on-air
- Easily experiment with different shading looks
- Share the same look across multiple cameras
- Control multiple cameras from the same panel
- Enable shading at any skill level
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
Creative Grading Datasheet
The capture of high-quality camera images during live conditions can be very demanding. Whether indoors or out, the difficulties of adapting to the limitations of natural or artificial lighting and responding to rapid lighting changes are compounded by the artistic choices of a camera look, matching ambient or branded coloring, producing in multiple video formats, and of course satisfying unpredictable customer expectations — all under high-pressure time constraints.
The Impact of New Production Formats and Workflows to Camera Control Whitepaper
Today, camera control solutions in live broadcast productions are mainly used to adapt the camera's capabilities to a given light situation, and to achieve a certain "look" and style of the images. New formats such as high dynamic range (HDR), wide color gamut (WCG), 4K UHD, IP and simultaneous HDR/SDR or HD/4K UHD operations, require more agile controls.
If you have a valid Service & Support Agreement please visit the link below to access the support portal to locate your product download.
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP.