AWS-based EDIUS X editing designed for speed and flexibility, without any additional hardware
EDIUS® Cloud provides user organizations with a pay-as-you-go quick deployment model that keeps everything in the cloud so that editors can work from any location.
EDIUS Cloud is designed for media organizations that are currently using Amazon AWS to transfer or store media content. It takes full advantage of the cloud by providing a way for organizations to build a cloud-based system for short-term use, without having to rent any additional hardware. EDIUS Cloud, by its very nature, lends itself to remote work by editors as well as the ability to share content between editors within the organization.
As with EDIUS X localized (on-premise) versions, no media content is modified...
- Edit media files with different resolutions from 24x24 to 8K
- Support for the latest file formats — Sony XAVC (Intra/Long GOP)/XAVC S/XDCAM, Panasonic AVC-Ultra/AVC-Intra/P2 and Canon XF-AVC/XF-HEVC (import only), Sony RAW, Canon Cinema RAW/Cinema RAW Light (import only), RED RAW (import only), ProRes, DNxHD/HR (option) Nikon Z9 N-RAW, still image RAW and more…
- Support for the latest color space for Log and RAW files - HLG/PQ, S-Log, Canon Log, V-Log/V-Log L, J-Log1, F-Log, Log C, D-Log, N-Log, OM-Log400 and LUT (.cube) file import
- Real-time conversion of frame rates on the same timeline delivers more efficient editing into the hands of editors
- Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title and graphics tracks
- HDR editing (HDR/SDR gain and tone mapping)
- Export in 4K HDR for broadcasting and web distribution
- Primary color correction (RGB) for color grading
- 3-way color correction (YUV)
- 60/50p timecode display
- New video scope supporting HDR
- Multicam editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously, with video output support
- Fast and accurate multicam audio sync engine
- Various proxy editing modes for next-generation workflow helps extend usability and increase ROI
- High-quality motion tracking (adopt “Hybrid Tracker”)
- High-quality slow-motion (optical flow and advanced matching)
- High-speed and high-quality stabilizer
- High-performance video Layouter
- Various synthetic video filters such as masks and keyers
- Fast and high-quality MPEG decoder and encoder
- Fast handling of large quantities of still image files (JPG, TGA, DPX, Cinema DNG and others)
- Closed Caption view, scc/mcc file import and export
- Apple ProRes export
- Apple ProRes RAW decode
- Apple MOV (H.264/H.265) export
- Blackmagic RAW decode
- Blackmagic Film Gamma support
- Project import/export as EDL, AAF, FCP 7 XML (import only)
- OFX Plug-in bridge support
- Ability to save a current project as a template in order to re-use preferred track settings, screen layout, etc.
- Support for high-resolution displays
- Built-in loudness meter with auto adjustments
- The Dolby Professional/Plus license is available as an option for EDIUS Cloud
EDIUS Cloud Specific Features
- Support of direct editing from S3 cloud storage
- Support for editing growing files in S3 cloud storage (HLS format)
- Support for preview monitoring via NDI
EDIUS Cloud Versions
Grass Valley® recognizes that organizations have different requirements and resources. In this respect, EDIUS Cloud is offered in two version types: System or Software Licensed.
The Type 1 System business model is custom designed per customer based on Amazon AWS. These are a time-limited contracts (contract terms are updated at renewal), with a monthly charge and usage limitations (including EDIUS, Amazon WorkSpaces, Amazon S3, and Amazon EC2 for Storage Gateway and file download). Pricing is on a per quote basis based on specific requirements.
Type 2 is a Software License business model, where the software is licensed to a system integrator, who will provide the service based on Amazon AWS. While also a time-limited contract (contract terms are updated at renewal), the software license is invoiced as a monthly subscription charge. Type 2 pricing is also based on a custom quote.
Please contact your authorized Grass Valley representative.
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP.