Grass Valley’s agile IP solutions provide system architects with a wide choice of software applications for implementing common (single- or multichannel) video, audio and data processing functions. These are deployed on either COTS platforms or Grass Valley high-density modular application platforms.
GV Orbit provides dynamic, on-the-fly orchestration and management of all networked devices for both on-premises and off-premises solutions.
Typical Grass Valley software applications include:
COTS Platforms (Servers)
- GV Orbit system orchestration and services (such as network logging)
- Multichannel audio routing, processing and flow manipulation
- Enterprise multiviewers
- Frame-rate and format conversion
- Gateways — SDI <> IP, MADI <> IP conversion
- Gearbox functions — UHD Quad Link <> Single stream
- Frame synchronization
- Up/down/crossconversion (including HDR <> SDR)
- Signal processing
Grass Valley software applications encompass the full breath of signal types and formats from SD SDI to 4K UHD SMPTE ST 2082-1/-10 single-stream IP and AES digital audio (including MADI) to SMPTE ST 2011-30 IP audio.
This comprehensive suite represents an unparalleled industry portfolio for local or distributed architectures covering multiple applications including OB/mobile, venues, studios and control rooms.
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP