UHD1100 is a flexible 4K processing unit able to process and translate both quadrant (square division) and 2SI (2 sample interleave) quad-link formats. Converting to or from 4K to HD/SD allows repurposing of existing assets, and all common video and audio processing tasks are also covered.
- Repurpose existing HD content — upconvert for distribution over 4K 4K UHD channels
- Service existing HD channels — downconvert 4KUHD content for simulcast on mainstream HD services
- Integrate HDR (PQ, HLG, S-Log3) signals into SDR workflows, translate between HDR standards, or map SDR signals for use in HDR productions
- Cover color space requirements with BT709 and BT2020 translation features
- 4K UHD signal processing — synchronize, adjust and enhance, or process audio with the UHD1100's comprehensive control features