The LDX C86N
Compact Series is an extension to the LDX 86N
Series of native HD/3G/4K cameras with an identical image performance and a comparable feature set but in a smaller mechanical package. They are the perfect companions to the LDX 86N
Series cameras and bring a new level of image performance and business flexibility for all applications where cameras with a compact form factor are required. With the addition of BT.2020 wide color gamut support and optional HDR support, these cameras provide an outstanding solution for all HD/3G applications. Users can upgrade through the LDX C86N
range for increased resolution, higher speed or both with the GV-eLicense program.
- LDX C86N WorldCam — Offers all the production formats of the LDX 86N WorldCam (HD/PsF/3G) plus an upgrade path via GV-eLicense directly to native 4K (LDX C86N 4K) as well as directly to 3X HD (LDX C86N HiSpeed) or 6X HD/3X 3G (LDX C86N XtremeSpeed), and then to all LDX 86N Series formats (LDX C86N Universe).
- LDX C86N 4K — Adds native 4K UHD (3840x2160p) acquisition to the LDX C86N WorldCam.
- LDX C86N Universe — Offers “universal format” support with switchable 1X/3X/6X native HD, 1X/3X native 3G and 1X native 4K from a single camera for ultimate flexibility and equipment utilization.
- LDX C86N HiSpeed (HS) — Offers 1X/3X native HD acquisition for super slow-motion acquisition, as well as all the production formats of the LDX C86N WorldCam. It can be upgraded to 1X/3X/6X HD and 1X/3X 3G (LDX C86N XtremeSpeed) as well as adding 1X native 4K (LDX C86N Universe).
- LDX C86N XtremeSpeed (XS) — Adds 6X HD and 1X/3X 3G acquisition to the LDX C86N HiSpeed for super slow-motion acquisition, and can be upgraded to include 1X native 4K (LDX C86N Universe).