If you are a Broadcast Customer
The Support Portal will give you access to create a case with our support team, as well as view and provide updates to your existing cases.
If you have a support agreement with Grass Valley there are some additional benefits the support portal can offer:
- Access to your Support Agreements
- Access to your Product Upgrade and Updates
- Access to our Knowledge Base
- Details of our Mobile App
Register for the Support Portal
If your Grass Valley equipment is not covered by a support agreement and would like access to product upgrade and updates and the knowledge base, submit a Request for a Support Agreement Quote.
If you are an EDIUS customer
- Access your prosumer login, product registration details and downloads here
- Visit the Support Portal for the latest EDIUS download and access to the EDIUS Portal
- You can locate an EDIUS Reseller This this link can also be found under “Sales & Partners” in the main navigation
You can also visit EDIUS.net for more detailed information about news, downloads, support and much more.
Downloads of EDIUS 7 and older, as well as other Grass Valley Professional products (EDIUS, ADVC, STORM 3G, STORM 3G Elite, STORM Mobile, HDSPARK, HDSPARK Pro, ProCoder and T2 products. Software for legacy Canopus products, including FIRECODER, HDSTORM, HDTHUNDER, Pegasus and Turbo) found here
Supporting Documents and information
- You can find all the datasheets on the individual product pages in the “Downloads & Documents” section
- The manuals, handbooks search lookup tool is available in the “Documentation Library” under the “Services & Support” section
- The Product Support Status search tool is available in Support Portal
- Our Image Archive can also be found under the “Knowledge Center” in the main navigation
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP