Grass Valley Showcases Glass-to-Glass Content Creation and Delivery Solutions at SET EXPO 2017
MONTREAL, August 10, 2017 — At SET EXPO, taking place in São Paulo, Brazil, Grass Valley, a Belden Brand, will demonstrate advanced solutions that enable broadcasters to create, control and connect content wherever, however and whenever it is consumed. At a time when customers are seeking greater efficiency and profitability in live production, news, content delivery and networking, Grass Valley's portfolio of integrated solutions specifically addresses the move to HDR and 4K UHD capture as well as IP infrastructure and virtualization, helping broadcast executives, production professionals and content creators take control of and monetize content by delivering it to viewers in the many places they are watching.
"This year, SET EXPO represents both long-standing tradition and new beginnings for Grass Valley CALA and the region as a whole," said Nahuel Villegas, vice president, Grass Valley CALA. "We're thrilled for the opportunity to showcase our new solutions and our team's renewed focus on affordable, reliable solutions for all existing and potential customers, as well as the chance to convene with other industry leaders on upcoming innovative trends and the unique regional circumstances we're currently facing."
On August 22-24, 2017 at booth #44, visitors will see several powerful and flexible live production solutions, including:
- Native HD/3G/4K/High-Speed System camera solutions from our award winning LDX portfolio, allowing you to grow into the formats you need tomorrow while buying only what you need today;
- The new "no compromise" compact 3RU K-Frame V-series Video Production switcher with the GV Korona panel, addressing the need for a mid-range compact switcher with Grass Valley performance;
- And the flexible and scalable K2 Dyno Replay System, supporting SD, 10-bit HD, high frame rate and 4K UHD with the ability to grow as channel count increases.
As well as a range of news and networking solutions, including:
- The GV STRATUS Video Production & Content Management System, a full set of production tools in one application designed for simplicity, efficiency and speed to help users better manage entertainment, on-air operations and news production media workflow;
- GV Node, the world's first real-time IP processing and routing platform;
- And the Densité 3 family of frames, designed to handle complex signal processing and distribution needs.
Attendees will also see solutions for optimal content delivery, including:
- The iTX Integrated Playout Platform, which provides outstanding IP/SDI format flexibility and scalability for future readiness, along with end-to-end workflow tools for greater process automation and lower OPEX;
- EDIUS Nonlinear Editing Software for editing in more resolutions, formats and frame rates than any other editor—including 4K;
- And a wide range of Belden cables.
In addition to in-booth product demonstrations, Grass Valley IP Evangelist, Robert Erickson will host a series of three 90 minute workshops on August 21, intended to provide a theoretical basis on video and audio over IP, standards information (AIMS), architectures and applications, and a practical demonstration of configuration, monitoring/control procedures and troubleshooting of a functioning IP System.
For information about Grass Valley solutions and services, please visit grassvalley.com.
About Grass Valley
Grass Valley is focused on empowering customers to create, control and connect content wherever, however and whenever it is consumed. In this ever-changing media landscape, content remains the most important element. Many of our customers are faced with the need to create and support new workflows while continuing to operate their legacy workflows, simultaneously broadcasting through traditional channels, Over-The-Top platforms, and Video-On-Demand as well as to tablets, PCs, and mobile devices.
We provide the innovative tools and expertise to help customers improve the efficiency of their operations while telling better stories to attract and keep viewers. With Grass Valley's integrated solutions that enable flexibility, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, quality and scalability, broadcasters and content creators have what they need to sustain their businesses. Headquartered in Montreal, Grass Valley has been in the broadcast business for nearly 60 years and is part of St. Louis-based Belden Inc. For more information, visit www.belden.com.
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Grass Valley, Densite, EDIUS, Focus 75 Live, LDX 86N, LDX C82, GV Korona, GV Node, GV STRATUS, iTX, K2 Dyno, K-Frame and V-series are trademarks or registered trademarks of Grass Valley Canada. Belden Inc., Grass Valley Canada and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP