EDIUS® 11 includes new features to make video editing more efficient and expressive. It is bundled with the Mync® 11 media player, organizer and uploader with EDIUS project, sequence and clip management. For group collaboration of EDIUS projects and source clips between multiple EDIUS clients, the Chorus Hub 11 server system is available.
- Improvements to functionality include the update of adjustment clip function for efficient editing and native OFX plug-in bridge, support for the latest video formats, an updated plugin pack for graphics, new video/audio effects and audio editing tools
- A special EDIUS 11 Broadcast version has been created specifically addressing the needs of broadcast stations
- Advanced content management features and a new user experience for video production
- Designed for digital photographers, web content creators and people new to video editing, with a simpler user interface
- Mync 11 is included free with EDIUS 11
Chorus Hub 11
- Chorus Hub 11 server technology was developed to make film production more efficient
- The Chorus Hub 11 server sits at the center point for group editing, connecting multiple EDIUS 11 clients, Mync 11 and the Render Engine terminal
- As information and assets are added to a project, all EDIUS clients are updated with the latest information regarding the project being worked on. In this way, one project can be worked on by multiple editors and can work on separate sequences within that project
Visit Partner page
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP.