MV-8 Series Multiviewers
Integrated and Standalone Options for Every Operation
MV-8 Series multiviewers are not just about monitoring outputs — our advanced technology enables the multiviewer range to perform:
- Integrated control and monitoring, providing unique system workflow views
- Intelligent monitoring by exception using Grass Valley’s Orbit and Media Biometrics technology
- Support for IP, SDI and hybrid environments
- 4K UHD input/output support
Grass Valley offers a comprehensive range of MV-8 series standalone, MV-Flex standalone, router integrated and IP multiviewers to meet any application, size of operation or architecture, whether that's in a traditional SDI, IP or hybrid environment.
- Multiple quad splits plus multitile screen layouts (12x HD to 3x 4K UHD outputs)
- UMD and tallies from routing, switchers and third-party controllers
- Integration with third-party tally systems
- Dynamic and static UMDs
- Multichannel monitoring and exception alarming for early detection of errors
- With the Sirius 800 Multiviewer and Sirius 800 Advanced Hybrid Processing (AHP), a common operator control interface for AHP and the multiviewer allows an operator to rearrange or adjust audio tracks
- Multichannel monitoring of video and audio
- Closed caption and subtitle status
- Configurable alarms and alerts on failure
- Customize display by adding channel logos, labels, clocks (with configurable offsets)
- Display automation playlists, monitor opt-out feeds, etc.
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
MV-8 Series Router Integrated Multiviewers
The MV-8 series includes the MV-801, MV-831, MV-841 and MV-851 card options for the Sirius 800 series of enterprise-grade routers. These integrated multiviewers benefit from world-class image processing and scaling that provides an unmatched feature set and unique independent output routing facility, as well as input source streaming and unlimited output expansion capability with the license-enabled MV-8xx-H264 option.
Already know what you're looking for? Click the link below to access our full documentation library
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP