2 RU High-density 80 LCD Button Panel
The NV9680 is a 2 RU high-density, shallow depth router control panel with 80 high-density multicolor LCD display buttons. It provides a VFD display that reports router crosspoint statuses and preset settings. With 18 input and 8 output utility GPIs built-in, it is ideal for joystick override applications The NVISION panel series is the most comprehensive line of panels, meticulously designed to optimize various workflows for the fastest, error-free operations as well as accommodating tight budgets and restricted space requirements. Panels can be used with both GV Orbit and GV Convergent control systems.
Note: Not compatible with NV9000
- 2 RU panel
- Shallow-depth package
- 80 high-density multicolor LCD display buttons
- 8 input and 4 output utility GPIs built-in, ideal for joystick override applications
- Supported in GV Orbit and GV Convergent. Not supported in NV9000
- Breakaway switching, quick source, level mapping, salvos and scrolling
- Button colors are user-definable and can display up to 3 rows of 8 characters
- All buttons are fully programmable for different functions such as breakaway switching, quick source, level mapping, salvos and scrolling
- Flexible panel navigation through the use of page layering process allowing fast access to buttons for sources, destinations and functions
- OB trucks
- Production control room
- Post production
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
NV Panel Series
The NV panel series from Grass Valley includes a wide range of highly adapted panels for superior control. The panel range includes informative and easy to use LCD relegendable panels, multidestination panels, multimode button per source panels and destination/source (XY) panels. The NV panel series is the most comprehensive line of panels, meticulously designed to optimize various workflows for the fastest, error-free operations as well as accommodating tight budgets and restricted space requirements. Panels are for use with GV Orbit, NV9000 router control system and legacy GV Convergent deployments.
Want more information? Well, you’re in the right place! Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact ASAP.